“With a room full of authors to help us teach, teaching writing doesn’t have to be so lonely. -Katie Wood Ray
" I can't help students write well by myself. I need lots of help doing this teaching work. I have found that help on the shelves of my library." -Wondrous Words, Katie Wood Ray

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catch The Reading BUG!!

TV.  If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six.  Open your child's imagination.  Open a book.  
                       ~Author Unknown  



 

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”       `Dr. Seuss



I find television to be very educating.  Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book.  ~Groucho Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment